- Completely Custom Homes
- In-Depth Design Services
- Custom Designed Kitchens
- Master Suites
- Family Rooms
- House Extensions
Building a New Home:
From start to finish, you can work with our team to design and customize your exact home and watch it become a reality. Our in-depth design services provide you with expert opinion and options for how to design your home for the right fit.
Since we have decades of experiences in design and architecture, we provide you with the knowledge you need to make the best decisions for your home. We’ll work directly with your dreams and concepts to make it all a reality.
Even if you don’t have a design or concept in mind, we’ll assist you in creating one completely custom to what you need and desire in a home.
From the moment we start construction on your home until the finishing touches are complete, you will work directly with owner Dan Enos. You are never removed from the process, as Dan, his project manager and entire team communicates with you directly regarding the entire build from start to finish.
Energy efficiency isn’t simply a trend. It’s a way of living a balanced life, taking care of your environment and living on fewer resources. Our energy efficient homes are a staple of our business because most home builders don’t specialize in this type of work, especially home builders in Ohio.
All of our Green homes are energy tested and approved. What does that mean?
- Homes have a complete thermal enclosure system with air sealing, quality insulation and high-performance windows.
- Homes have a complete heating and cooling system that are engineered to deliver better moisture control and improve indoor air quality.
- Homes have a complete water management system to protect roofs, walls and foundations from water damage.
- Homes have efficient lighting and appliances that are all energy-star rated to reduce power consumption while not compromising on performance.
And don’t take our word for it, all of our custom energy efficient homes build are verified by a third-party Home Energy Rater to ensure we meet all of the guidelines and standards.
Get Started Building Your Home:
To start the process, here are a few of the initial meetings and consultations we will conduct:
- Initial meeting: to discuss what you want and need in your home
- Design meeting: this is when we start bringing your home to life
- Review meeting: review and finalize blueprints along with discussion of schedule and start of construction
You’re always in the loop and always connected with our team of Green home builders each step of the way. Whenever you have questions or concerns, we’re only a phone call away and ready to serve you.